2006-05-11

A question for all you softveraši out there

My browser (the very fine Firefox) runs into the same problem each time I go through my ritual reading of the Balkan online newspapers: at one point, something, probably some script on one of the pages, disables the keyboard functionality. The most noticeable effect of this is that I cannot scroll down the screen using the space bar. I cannot be sure, but I think the culprit is a designer for ANSA, Dnevnik or Glas. I'm inclined to suspect Dnevnik the most, since their page is very javascripty. Any diagnostic thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,

i have an answer that will not exactly solve your problem but it will decrees expectations, at least. :)

Some websites work just fine with Firefox, some not. Same with IE. Problem is in javascript, but there is no universal cure, yet. You can try to get Opera (free on net) and to change browsers whenever that problem occurs.

Wish you lack.
btw, great blog!
Snezana