2005-02-17

The light at the end of the tunnel

As the brilliant song I had the pleasure of encountering at the "Sunday Choir" at Viewropa says, "The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train." But that wasn't what I wanted to write about here. Instead, I wanted to let East Ethnia's loyal readers know that Apple says my computer is repaired, which means I ought to be getting it back tomorrow. So the dry period of light posting should end, with any luck.

In the meantime, you may enjoy this Jon Stewart clip from One Good Move, where he gives his perspective on the little scandal involving a prostitute posing as a reporter at the White House, and reflects oh so thoughtfully on the interaction between blogs and mainstream media.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The file is a Quicktime video, 9.4MB, lasting nine minutes and forty eight seconds.

No comments: