2005-04-04

Technical salvation

It took six months of back and forth, but my friends at Apple, after spending more on express mail than they would have spent just doing the repair, have finally come through with a new hard disc! East Ethnia is coming back with a level of efficiency unimpaired by repeated force quits.

However, I am going to have to rebuild my bookmark collection and address book. If you are one of those rare people who enjoys getting mail from me, pop me a message (eastethnia at gmail dot com) and I'll capture a tiny portion of your spirit.

4 comments:

Katja R. said...

OK you'll be hearing from me, you are on my list, yeah that's it you're on my list! :)

Katja R. said...

umm the e mail addy doesn't work, now you are REALLY on my list! hahahahah

http://yakimagulagliterarygazett.blogspot.com/

http://www.freewebs.com/samizdat/index.htm

Eric Gordy said...

Hey, I'm on someone's list, awesome!

Eric Gordy said...

By the way, I apologise if I gave a mistaken impression. What I meant was not that I would do a ruthless editing of the bookmarks on this page, but that I had to remake my collection of bookmarks in my browser. No sikiriki, please!