2008-02-15

Your comments

I think I have succeeded in fixing the comments problem that a user pointed out. Please let me know if I have not fixed it.

While it would be pretentious to claim that this blog has a "comments policy," I can say this much: discussion is welcome, more often than not comments will get replies, and I delete comments very rarely, only if they are really useless or if the comments section is being used to insult or abuse people (which I do not equate with criticism or disagreement). Whether it is due to luck or some of other factor, this has only happened a couple of times. And while you certainly can comment anonymously, I have greater respect for people who do not.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's still hard to read, gray on gray almost...

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I know what the problem is. If I remember corectly blogger has some option like "re-publish the entire blog" or something like that.
This should make sure that the latest changes you have made in design will affect all posts you have ever made, not only some of them. Maybe it will work.

Eric Gordy said...

Okay, looks like I have to have another go at this.

Anonymous said...

But how would you know who you respect when it's anonymous? Does an anonymous really exist?

Eric Gordy said...

You know, that's a good point.

Eric Gordy said...

My friends, I'm baffled, I need to figure out some CSS to be able to fix this properly. Back at you when I have figured something out.

Anonymous said...

On this occasion, anonymous was me.

Eric Gordy said...

I thought it was you. Recognised your typing style.